; Follower me

20130430

The legend of Hinhua students

Seems it's the last day of our exams so all of us just decided to follow the hinhua tradition HANG OUT!!! I'm actually don't really hang out with my classmates because in my gang, they are mostly staying in the hostel. And so it's one from the gang's birthday and we can't miss this chance! We went for the karaoke in Aeon and had a really good time, and I appreciate it a lot x

He's the birthday boi, Hannyih.
I have to say that he's the best guy i've ever met. Hannyih all the best <333 font="">

nah guys, he used to be the autism in my class but NO! he's super active now
Keeren, I'm glad you came, my life (: 

Hsiangyee, my babe in the class.
I can only talk to her sometime because no one can really understand our things lol so loads of lovesssss, endlesly.

I have to thank her quite a lot because when I fall she did come to me which I feel touched.
Thank you Siewlui you tried to hold me when I'm low

uhm idk why or since when we became not that close. maybe you have your friends I have mine.
Karying I'm still waiting the day to come. the day there's no awkward between every of us

Lv Qianwen i have no idea, she just like people call her with her full name (i don't like it)
I have to thank you too for telling me what had happened between all of us. I appreciate the chance to change the thing you can't tolerate with me but at the same time I hope both of us change our bads, love you, indeed.


ALRIGHT THE GROUP PHOTO IS'NT WITH ME SO SORRY GUYS




alright here's all my selfie and ootd whatever, you can just stop reading here if you're not interested at all. btw if you are, here you go!

the sunshine awwww

i like to do the UGH face lol sorrynotsorry

the failed duckface? opps

Lv Qianwen testing the camera's quality. I didn't disappoint her yeeeep

just standing there and twisted my butt ahaha $A$$Y

i just tried to act like a cute lil girl hiding half of my face behind the iPad envelope and I FAILED asshole

Hsiang sweetheart helped me to take a photo of kinda ootd whatever lol is this weird? idc nobody is watching
Collar top: Cotton on
Leggings: Ladylikes
Flats: Bonia
Spike necklace: idk it's a gift to me
Bean bracelet: Diva

and i really like to do innocence eyes lol CAM SOMEBODY ADOPT ME yawnnn




Goodbyeeeee x



No comments: