; Follower me

20101110

20101110 .



Yap SunSiong & Mikiyo


I've got nothing to say ,
just wanna to share with you all that
I'm hyper happy today .
you knows ?
when he touched me , and chat with me ,
i lost my heartbeat .
i'm *ucking excited because of him .



Yap Sunbear :
i wanna to tell ,
although you told me that we're impossible be couple anymore ,
but i'm still believing our truth love .
and i'm still waiting that day when i'm 8teen .
i'm still waiting your love .
I BELIEVE ,
you'll been touch by me once a day .
I SWEAR ,
i'll love you forever and *never stop .


if you read my letter ,
i just want the feedback with a warm hug form you ,  CAN I  ?

you have to go , but i love you so (:


thanks for the attend in my life ,
you're totally made my life wonderful .






[ I LOVE YOU ]


No comments: