; Follower me

20101125

Mikiyo's FAN PAGE

Mikiyo's Fan Page

hey all my dear blogger ,
come in if you see this on the New Update :D
-

I need a help from you all ,
can you see at your left hand side got a ..
Mikiyo's Fan Page like box ?
click on the  like  if you like it .
The meants ,
if you not really like ,
you can just ignore it .
Thanks (:

-

Dear Miko & Laopo Siin :
jiayoux on yours too yea <3 .

-

Darling Jench :
I'm quite worries bout you ,
faster balik rumah and tell your mummy ILY yea .
and drink more water <3 .

-

The man I lovin' :
yea , I really truthly want to tell .
I just wanna be a normal friend with you .
but why ?
you scared i keep tell people er ..
ehh ehh , ______ chat with me lea !! ?
LMAO , I'm not childish as that kays ?
( exept those person i can tell my heart )
so tell me why ?
- normal friend normal friend normal friend normal friend normal friend normal friend normal friend  normal friend normal friend -
be my friend , cant you ?

-

Me & Darling Jench

Me & Dear Miko


- E N D -

No comments: